Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Re-entering the Blogging Universe


OK OK OK I know... What happened to a photo a day? I told you once I'm lazy! I really am. I haven't made a valid attempt to take a photo a day. But I have taken some photos. I'll pick a few of my favorites and I'll try to get back on track this time. I guess the trick will be to start carrying my good camera around with me to remind me instead of having my p&s stuffed in my purse. I'm feeling disconnected from photography as of late. Ever since I finished school I've lost a lot of my interest in it. I almost appreciated it more when I didn't know what it was about a picture that I liked (what makes it good) and before I could pick it apart for all it's imperfections. Shouldn't photography just be, it's an artform, imperfections should be what makes it unique and not matter. I want to break the "rules" and enjoy myself in the process. There goes 5k out the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment