Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Backyard Bliss pt 2

So I got a little lazy - I'm only human right? I missed a couple of days as a result of working late nights and lacking serious energy during the day. I'm using photos from the same day in the back yard rather than deny you photos all together.

In the first photo Ashton decided to climb right into the photo so I snapped one of him. No garden will steal his mommy's attention. If you care those are my peas, onions and carrotts that I planted myself. Who knew I could grow a garden?


This is the flowering tree from my previous pictures. Trees are one of the most beautiful things in nature. Every tree has it's nooks and knots distinguishing itself and showing it's age. I didn't want to include the whole tree in the photo, that's what everybody else would do. I had a different veiw and wanted to capture the detail in the bark. The flowers that grow beneath it created a nice balance for my photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment