Sunday, May 24, 2009

May 23, 2009 - A Photo-Introduction

Hi! I'm Bri,

Welcome to my first attempt at blogging. I'm not great with words so when I saw the idea for a photo a day I thought what better way to blog?
I'm starting my photo blog with a picture of myself, a sort of photo-introduction.

I will do my best to take a photo a day for one year and update at least once weekly. Throughout the next year I plan to capture anything around me that is important to me or that I find interesting or neat in hopes to become a better photographer and maybe learn a little more about myself and my photography style. I hope you stop by often. CiĆ o!

1 comment:

  1. I like the name, good choice. I look forward to the many pictures to come.
    Great portrait pic, BTW =)

    {i'm your first follower, yay!}

    ReplyDelete